The content of this website reflects the authors‘ view. The authors and the European Commission are not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
Fraunhofer Institut für Bauphysik IBP
Nobelstraße 12, 70569 Stuttgart
has no separate legal status and is a constituent entity of
zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
Hansastraße 27 c
80686 Munich, Germany
VAT Identification Number in accordance with §27a VAT Tax ActDE 129515865
Court of jurisdiction
Amtsgericht München (district court)
Registered nonprofit association
Registration no. VR 4461
Responsible editor with regard to media law:
Division Director of Communications
80686 Munich, Germany
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Reimund Neugebauer, President, Corporate Policy and Research Management
Prof. Dr. Ralf Boris Wehrspohn, Technology Marketing and Business Models
Prof. Dr. Alexander Kurz, Human Resources, Legal Affairs and IP Management
Dipl.-Kfm. Andreas Meuer, Controlling and Digital Business Processes
Copyright © by
Hansastraße 27 c 80686 München
All rights reserved.
All copyright for this Web site is owned in full by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft.
Images may be used for editorial purpose only. There is no charge for its use, provided the source reference is given.
Graphical alterations to the photo - except for highlighting the main motif - are not permitted.
It is hereby expressly permitted - in accordance with the following restrictions - to copy, print, and distribute these Web pages as well as the attached documents.
The Web pages and documents provided herein may only be used for informational purposes. These Web pages and documents may not be used for commercial purposes. Each copy (this also applies to excerpts) must include the above mentioned proof of copyright.
We cannot assume any liability for the content of external pages. Solely the operators of those linked pages are responsible for their content.
The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the content of this Web site is kept up to date, and that it is accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be entirely ruled out. The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft does not give any warranty in respect of the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of material published on this Web site, and disclaim all liability for (material or non-material) loss or damage incurred by third parties arising from the use of content obtained from the Web site.
Registered trademarks and proprietary names, and copyrighted text and images, are not generally indicated as such on our Web pages. But the absence of such indications in no way implies that these names, images or text belong to the public domain in the context of trademark or copyright law.
When you use this website, we process your personal data as data controllers and save them for the duration required to fulfill the defined purposes and legal obligations. The sections below provide further details about the data this involves, how they will be processed and which rights you have in this regard.
Personal data, as defined by Article 4 (1) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) include all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This data protection information applies to data processing on our website https://www.conzebs.eu.
Controller within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) GDPR:
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V.
Hansastrasse 27 c,
80686 München, Germany
on behalf of its
Fraunhofer Institut für Bauphysik IBP
Nobelstraße 12, 70569 Stuttgart
(herinafter referred to as Fraunhofer-IBP)
|Telephone:||+49 711 970-00|
|Fax:||+49 711 970-00|
Please feel free to contact the data protection officer directly at any time with your questions concerning your data protection rights and/or your rights as data subject.
When visiting the website
You may access our website without having to disclose any details of your identity. The browser installed on your terminal device automatically transmits information to the server of our website (e.g. browser type and version, date and time of access) to enable connection with the website, including the IP address of your requesting terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and deleted after no more than 4 Wochen.
Your IP address is processed for technical and administrative purposes regarding connection set-up and stability, to guarantee the security and functioning of our website and to be able to track any illegal attacks on the website, if required.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest ensues from said security interest and the necessity of the unobstructed availability of our website.
We cannot draw any direct conclusions about your identity from processing the IP address and other information in the log file.
If we forward personal data collected through websites to processors, we will notify you in this data protection information regarding the respective data processing operation, citing the specific recipient.
Aside from that, we will only forward your personal data if
- you have given consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR,
- this is required pursuant to Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR for the performance of a contract with you (for example forwarding to shipping companies for the purpose of delivering goods ordered by you, or forwarding payment information to payment service providers or credit institutions in order to process a payment transaction);
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
The recipients may use the transferred data for the above-mentioned purposes only.
Cookies store information associated with the specific device used. That does not mean that we can directly identify you.
The data processed by the cookies are necessary for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to not save any cookies on your computer or to display a notice before new cookies are saved. Completely disabling cookies may mean that you cannot fully use all functions of our website.
You have the following rights:
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and the envisaged period for which the data will be stored. Moreover, you have the right to request rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing, to object to processing, the right to lodge a complaint, and to obtain information about the source of your data if they were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of your personal data without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of personal data saved by us unless processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data, or if we no longer need the personal data while you still require it for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit those data to another controller and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you may contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or the registered offices of our organization.
All your personal data are transmitted in encrypted format, using the widely used and secure TLS (Transport Layer Security) standard. TLS is a secure and proven standard that is also used, for instance, in online banking. You will recognize a secure TLS connection by the additional s after http (i.e., https://..) in the address bar of your browser or by the lock icon in the lower part of your browser.
In all other regards, we use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction, or the unauthorized access of third parties. We continuously improve our security measures in accordance with the state of the art.
The further development of our website and the products and services offered or changed due to statutory or regulatory requirements, respectively, may make it necessary to amend this data protection information. You may access and print out the latest data protection information at any time from our website.